90 degree bend stove pipe that is manufactured to the highest standard using the very best low carbon steel. All products are finished with an internal and external enamel coating to offer extremely high resistance to heat and toxic or corrosive gasses meeting with the requirements of BSEN ISO 28706 - 1:2011.
90 Degree Bend Specs
- Liner Thickness:- 1.2mm
- CE Approval:- EN1856-2 T600 N1 D VM L80120 G375
- Continuous Firing Temp:- 450°C
- Manufactured to:- BS 6999:1989 BSRIA Report No. 17721/3
- Enamel Heat Tested to:- BS1344 Part 1:1994 / Part 7:1984
- Acid Resistance Tested to:- BS EN 14483-1:2004