Twin Wall Flue
Twin wall flues are a twin wall insulated chimney system designed specifically for use on open or closed solid fuel stoves. With continuous operating temperatures of up to 450°C. The twin-wall insulated flue pipe is designed so that the outer case is load bearing and the inner flexible flue liner is free to expand independently. Therefore thermal expansion is accommodated within each and every joint.
Twin wall flue pipes and accessories for wood-burning stoves are a simple, cost-effective solution if you don't have a brick chimney stack. Making them ideal for new-build projects and renovations. Our stainless steel twin wall flue pipe has a simple twist-lock bayonet jointing system and includes pipes with an adjustable length. They are available in both a high-grade stainless steel finish or as black twin wall flue pipe in all sizes and are HETAS approved.
This system can be used when you have no existing chimney stack. They can pass through floors, roof or walls depending on your required flue route. The quality, manufacture and finish of twin wall stove pipe can vary a great deal. Nationwide Chimney Components only supply premium high-quality twin wall flue systems. We stock the Schiedel flue system and are one of the UK's leading suppliers if you're looking for a twin wall insulated flue system. Remember to always contact a HETAS approved tradesman to make sure your system is fitted correctly and meets with building regulations.
Twin Wall Flue Features
- Twist-lock push-fit bayonet jointing system. Secured by locking band.
- Advanced corrosion resistant design and construction uses laser.
- Welded 316L stainless steel inner liner and stainless steel case.
- The 25mm of high-density Rockwool insulation maintains flue gas temperature, maximising efficiency, improving flue draught on startup and minimising condensation.
- Low external case temperature.
- The inner liner is free to expand through the female collar. Allowing for maximum thermal expansion even during a soot fire.
- The inner liner has an inward bead at the female end which acts as a capillary break preventing moisture being drawn through the joint.