Rytons Cowled LookRyt AirCore Terracotta
- In Stock
This vent is designed suitable for appliances up to 19kw and can be installed within a property built before 2008, for properties post 2008 it offers up to a 14kw rating. It is mandatory to install this vent on appliances with a 5Kw or higher rating. This cowled baffled combustion air vent for heating appliances provides over 80cm² equivalent area.
Rytons AC7LPTCWL Dimensions
- Cowl: 217mm L x 210mm H x 93mm D.
- External grille: 166mm L x 160mm H.
- Tube: 127mm (5″) Dia. x 358mm L.
- LookRyt panel: 172mm L x 172mm H.
- Combustion Air Provided 8,100mm² (81cm²) per unit (tested to BS EN 13141-1:2004)
- Combustion air vent for boilers stoves and fires.
- Core drilled - suitable for retrofit installations.
- Cowl and internal baffles reduce light and draughts.
- Internal baffles reduce light and draughts.
- Unique internal LookRyt panel disperses air evenly and may be painted or wallpapered to match decor.
- External cowl and grille U.V. stabilised.
- HETAS approved for use with solid fuel appliances.
- Verifiable equivalent area confirmed by the BRE.
- Fixing screws for LookRyt panel provided in all sets.
If you are installing a wood burning stove of 5kw or more then you will need to install one of these Ventilation kits to comply with the latest building regulations.