High Temp Silicone 310ml
Frequently bought together:
High Temp Silicone is an odourless, ready-to-use, flexible, halogen-free silicone sealant, which reacts with atmospheric moisture to form a durable, flexible seal.
- A high-performance sealant, ideal for most glazing, sealing, bonding or repairing tasks- Compatible with water-based and solvent-based paints
- Neutral curing system – practically odourless
- Non-corrosive to metals
- Will adhere to most substrates without the need for priming
High Temp Silicone Instructions
- For use at joints between many building elements and materials giving a water and gas tight seal. Supplied in 310ml tubes, available in Black, Clear and suitable for alkaline substrates such as concrete, mortar and fibre cement.
- Tack Free Time at 23ºc/50% relative humidity: 120 Minutes
- Skin Forming Time at 23ºc/50% relative humidity: 15-30 Minutes