Buff C-Cap 350
Left uncapped, disused chimneys are exposed to the elements, air-borne debris and nesting birds and can be a major waste of energy via expensive heat loss from the home.
Fitting a C-Cap immediately solves these problems, potentially saving hundreds of pounds. Fitting takes seconds and can readily be carried out by your local chimney sweep or other contractor, with the necessary competence and equipment for roof access.
Designed to fit a standard round pot, the C-Cap provides 100% protection, while also allowing essential trickle ventilation of the flue and helping to minimise heat loss.
Available in two sizes, the smaller of which includes an optional insect screen for added protection from ingress by swarming bees, C-Caps are injection-moulded from tough, UV resistant, thermoplastic and provide a robust, long-lasting, solution to the problem, at an affordable price.
Held securely in place on the pot by galvanised steel spring wires, they take just seconds to fit and are aesthetically complimentary to the traditional appearance of the chimney.
- Suitable for Round Pots up to 350mm (13") External
- Sold Fully Assembled and Ready to Fit
- 100% Protection from Rain and Nesting Birds
- Made from 4mm ASA Plastic
- NOT Supplied with Insect Guard
- Designed for Disused Chimney Stacks/Pots
- Provides Permanent Ventilation to Stack