This item is used to terminate an installation and provides protection to avoid rainwater from entering the chimney system, whilst minimising problems associated with downdraught. Care should be taken to ensure that the chimney is cleaned regularly and that soot does not build up on the mesh restricting the path of the flue gases. The unit is fully Gastec approved.
Anti Downdraught Terminal Features
- Provides extra protection to avoid rainwater entering the system.
- Helps to Prevent downdraught problems.
- For use on Gas, Oil, Wood & Multi-fuel applications
- Continues operating temperatures of 450°C and short firing temperature of 550°C
- 25mm High efficiency Superwool insulation.
- Simple push fit connection
- Corrosion resistant 316L Stainless Steel.
Arrived on time - bought to combat strong winds we have but weather has been great since its installation - which was easy!