MAD Senior MK 2 Anti Downdraught Cowl
- Usually In Stock
The MAD Senior MK 2 Anti Downdraught Cowl is a revolutionary new product with a stealthy design that promotes maximum aerodynamic efficiency in dealing with downdraught and smoke blow back, whilst the shape gives maximum protection against driving rain. The incorporation of swages and strengthening beads on the lid of the MK 2 allows for an increased structural integrity and durability for longer periods of service. Finally the cone-shaped lid has been specifically designed to allow a range of chimney brushes to get right into the cowl for soot removal.
MAD Senior MK 2 Anti Downdraught Cowl Benefits
- Made from 316 Grade Stainless Steel
- 10 Year Manufacturers Guarantee against material failure
- Tested to BS16475:7-2016
- Suitable for Coal, Seasoned Wood, Oil and Hetas Approved Smokeless Fuels
- Suitable for chimney pots up to 300mm (12")
- Available in a range of colours (Terracotta, Buff, Black, Raw)
- Sold Fully Assembled, ready to fit
- No Special Tools required
- Width 320mm x Height 158mm
Being a chimney sweep I come across some customers having challenges with high winds and wind driven rain entering the flue. This cowl is excellent at preventing both. Robust and reliable and straight forward fitting. Purely fixed with the strong legs outside and the stainless steel band (jubilee clip). Last but not least fantastic service and competitive £ from NCC. Excellent!
I purchased the draught proof cowl as I have an open lum and the wind sometimes puts the fire out my order arrived on time and I'm very happy with the product only time will tell if it helps the downward draught thanks for the speedy response and delivery d
to soon to asses but design seems to be very good