The 1 Piece Stove Offset (50mm) is designed to give an aesthetically pleasing offset rather than individual parts. This is will offset the pipe by 50mm (2") centre to centre. The offset should only be used to connect from the appliance into an existing lined chimney, or alternatively a class 1 twin wall insulated stainless steel chimney. Under NO circumstances is stove pipe to be used through a combustible floor, externally or to line an existing chimney.
1 Piece Stove Offset (50mm) Specs
- Liner Thickness:- 1.2mm
- CE Approval:- EN1856-2 T600 N1 D VM L80120 G525
- Continuous Firing Temp:- 450°C
- Manufactured to:- BS 6999:1989 BSRIA Report No. 17721/3
- Enamel Heat Tested to:- BS1344 Part 1:1994 / Part 7:1984
- Acid Resistance Tested to:- BS EN 14483-1:2004