The ICID Uninsulated Increasing Adaptor is used to start the connection from the appliance to the flue and allows increasing of the flue. It will sink into the appliance spigot and connect to a pipe length.
It has a number of features and benefits.
- Twist-lock bayonet jointing system.
- Low external case temperature.
- ICID corrosion tested with designation V2/V3.
- Engineered design.
- Fast inter fit with ICID System Chimney.
- Suitable for use on solid fuel appliances.
- Simple and fast to install.