Structural Locking Band
The Structural Locking Bands are purchased separately. It is used instead of a standard locking band in a situation where extra structural support is required. For example, where the chimney is 1.5m above the last support or above the roof. This also provides extra support in long horizontal runs. A max of 3m unsupported height can be achieved by fitting the structural locking band on the joint immediately below and on every joint above the last support.
Structural Locking Band Benefits
- Twist-lock bayonet jointing system.
- Low external case temperature.
- ICID corrosion tested with designation V2/V3.
- Engineered design.
- Fast inter fit with ICID System Chimney.
- Simple and fast to install.