Pennine One 500mm Pipe No Door
- In Stock
***This item will ONLY fit to Pennine One products***
The Pennine One 500mm Standard Pipe No Door is designed for use directly off a stove / appliance.
Pennine One 500mm Standard Pipe No Door Specs
- Friction Fit (No Fire Clay required)
- Manufactured in accordance with ISO9001-2008
- low carbon steel
- Suitable for oil, gas and Solid Fuels, for domestic heating appliances
- Versatile and capable of satisfying the demands of most installations
- Continuity and Quality
- CE Approved
- Hetas Approved
- British Flue & Chimney Manufacturers Association Approved
Finished products have an internal and external vitreous enamel coating to offer extremely high resistance to heat and toxic or corrosive gasses meeting with the requirements of BS EN ISO 28706 – 1:2011.
Suitable for gas, oil and solid fuel appliances with temperatures up to 750°C it should only be used as a connecting pipe between your appliance and flue liner / chimney stack / twin wall flue system. It should NOT be used to pass through ceilings or walls.
Single skin flue system manufactured in zero carbon steel with vitreous enamel coating in a matt black finish,