Pennine One 1000mm Pipe With Door
- In Stock
***This item will ONLY fit to Pennine One products***
The Pennine One 1000mm Standard Pipe With Door is designed for use directly off a stove / appliance, this part offers an option to inspect or sweep the flue through the door.
Pennine One 1000mm Standard Pipe With Door Specs
- Friction Fit (No Fire Clay required)
- Manufactured in accordance with ISO9001-2008
- low carbon steel
- Suitable for oil, gas and Solid Fuels, for domestic heating appliances
- Versatile and capable of satisfying the demands of most installations
- Continuity and Quality
- CE Approved
- Hetas Approved
- British Flue & Chimney Manufacturers Association Approved
Finished products have an internal and external vitreous enamel coating to offer extremely high resistance to heat and toxic or corrosive gasses meeting with the requirements of BS EN ISO 28706 – 1:2011.
Suitable for gas, oil and solid fuel appliances with temperatures up to 750°C. Stove pipe should only be used as a connecting pipe between your appliance and flue liner / chimney stack / twin wall flue system. Black stove pipe should NOT be used to pass through ceilings or walls.
Black stove pipe is a single skin flue system manufactured in zero carbon steel with vitreous enamel coating in a matt black finish. Suitable for gas, oil and solid fuel appliances with temperatures up to 750°C