Insulated Tee Plug with Drain
This Insulated Tee Plug with Drain is used at the base of the vertical chimney to provide a drain off point for rainwater and condensate. It also provides inspection or cleaning access. It may be used in both dry and wet conditions and on both positive and negative pressure applications.
Insulated Tee Plug with Drain Features
- For use on Gas, Oil, Wood & Multi-fuel applications
- Continues operating temperatures of 450°C and short firing temperature of 550°C
- 25mm High efficiency Superwool insulation.
- Simple push fit connection
- Corrosion resistant 316L Stainless Steel.