Firehawk Carbon Monoxide Alarm CO7B
- In Stock
This item is a requirement for all Stove installations.
Model:- Firehawkl Carbon Monoxide Alarm CO7B
- Firehawk CO7B - Portable Carbon Monoxide (CO) Alarm / Detector
- Approved to BS EN50291 1:2010+A1:2012 & BS EN 50291-2:2010
- Can be Wall or Desk Mounted.
- Dimensions 30mm x 65mm x 100mm
- Sealed 7 Year Lithium Battery
- 7 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- LED indicators for power, alarm and fault condition
- Automatic self test function
- Battery supplied and pre-fitted in the alarm
- End of Life Signal (3 x Beeps every minute)
Extract from Building Regs Document J 2010
2.34 Where a new or replacement fixed solid fuel appliance is installed in a dwelling, a carbon monoxide alarm should be provided in the room where the appliance is located.
2.35 Carbon monoxide alarms should comply with BS EN 50291:2001 and be powered by a battery designed to operate for the working life of the alarm. The alarm should incorporate a warning device to alert users when the working life of the alarm is due to pass.
The FireHawk CO7B is a long-life carbon monoxide alarm powered by a sealed 7 year lithium battery, preventing the need for battery replacements.
Ideal for the home or when travelling, the CO7B has a unique compact design meaning it takes up very little room and is highly portable but offers maximum protection from the dangers of carbon monoxide.
The long-life Figaro electro-chemical sensor technology provides acutely accurate detection for harmful levels of carbon monoxide (CO) and is designed for lasting performance.
The FireHawk CO7B comes complete with a versatile mounting system which enables the alarm to be either mounted to a surface or used as a free-standing device.
Tested and approved to BS EN 50291 1:2010+A1:2012 and BS EN 50291-2:2010 the CO7B meets the strictest of testing standards and comes complete with a 7 year manufacturer warranty.