The Adaptor Prima Plus to ICID is used to convert from the Prima Plus single wall connecting chimney flue pipe to the ICID system chimney. The Schiedel Eco ICID range has evolved into a multi-application system adaptable for Dry (D), Fu (W) and even Positive Pressure (P) applications. ICID Plus is ideal not only for traditional wood burning and multi fuel stoves but also for pellet stoves, biomass appliances, mini/micro CHP and even condensing boilers capable of withstanding positive pressure. The system is designed so that the outer case is load bearing and the inner liner is free to expand independently. Therefore thermal expansion is accommodated within each and every joint of the system.
Adaptor Prima Plus to ICID Features
- Joint -lock bayonet jointing system. Secured by locking band.
- Advanced corrosion-resistant design and construction use laser welded 316L stainless steel inner liner and stainless steel case.
- The 25mm of high-density mineral wool insulation maintains flue gas temperature, maximising efficiency, improving flue draught on startup and minimising condensation.
- Low external case temperature.
- The inner liner is free to expand through the female collar, allowing for maximum thermal expansion even during a soot fire.
- The inner liner has an engineered design with an inward bead at the female end which acts as a capillary break preventing moisture being drawn through the joint.
- Lip seal packs are available containing a quick fit female lip seal with a grease sachet to allow the product to be easily adapted for use in Positive Pressure (P) app.