Multifuel Flexible Flue Liner
Tecnoflex Plus is a twin skin flexible flue liner designed for gas, oil and multi fuel, where the maximum flue gas temperature does not exceed 600°C. Flexible liners are ideal for use on open fires or closed stoves/appliances. This flexible chimney liner product is the market leader in its field for strength and performance. Flexible flue liner is available in both 316 grade stainless steel and 904 grade. Both chimney flue liners are suitable to reline your masonry chimney for use with multi-fuel stoves and wood burners and are HETAS approved.
Flue Liner Features
- Unique joint design giving exceptional strength to the lock.
- Both inner and outer layers made from corrosion-resistant stainless steel 316L.
- 904L stainless steel option available for extreme conditions found with Smokeless Fuel applications used in slumbering mode.
- Corrugated outer skin for high crush resistance.
- Extra Smooth inner liner skin allows for easy drain down of condensates providing a reduced risk of soot collection and ease of sweeping.
- Inner skin remains smooth and protective even after the rigours of installation.
- CE:- T600 N1 W L2 L500 12 G