This item is a requirement for all Stove installations.
Model:- Honeywell Carbon Monoxide Alarm H450EN
- Honeywell XC70 - Portable Carbon Monoxide (CO) Alarm / Detector
- Kite marked to EN50291:2010
- Dimensions: H – 72mm. W – 100mm. D – 36mm.
- 7 Year Life and Warranty
- Upgradeable for Wireless
- Option Pre-Alarm
- Continuous self test function
- Battery supplied and pre-fitted in the alarm
- Audible Alarm >90dB @ 1m
- End of Life Signal
Extract from Building Regs Document J 2010
2.34 Where a new or replacement fixed solid fuel appliance is installed in a dwelling, a carbon monoxide alarm should be provided in the room where the appliance is located.
2.35 Carbon monoxide alarms should comply with BS EN 50291:2001 and be powered by a battery designed to operate for the working life of the alarm. The alarm should incorporate a warning device to alert users when the working life of the alarm is due to pass.