90 Degree Tee including Drain Cap
90 Degree Tee including Drain Cap for dry applications only. This item is used to connect from the connecting flue pipe to the vertical system chimney at 90 Degrees. Or the branch may be used to connect to a draught stabiliser. NCC pride themselves in the quality of the chimney and flue systems we supply. If you do not see the product or sizes you are looking for, then please get in touch with us. We are always happy to look at sourcing or giving advice on installations.
90 Degree Tee Features
- Joint design twist-lock bayonet jointing system. Secured by locking band.
- Advanced corrosion-resistant design and construction use laser welded 316L stainless steel inner liner and stainless steel case.
- The 25mm of high-density mineral wool insulation maintains flue gas temperature, maximising efficiency, improving flue draught on startup and minimising condensation.
- Low external case temperature.
- The inner liner is free to expand through the female collar, allowing for maximum thermal expansion even during a soot fire.
- The inner liner has an engineered design with an inward bead at the female end which acts as a capillary break preventing moisture being drawn through the joint.
- Lip seal packs are available containing a quick fit female lip seal with a grease sachet to allow the product to be easily adapted for use in Positive Pressure (P) app.